There are some Antique Malls in Edmonton, Canada, I went there sometimes and can always find interesting things there. This weekend, I took Tony to one of the largest, Old Starthcona Antique Mall to play around.
加拿大Edmonton,有很多旧货市场,之前去过很多次,每次都能看到一些很有趣的东西。这个周末我又带刀刀去其中一个特别大的旧货市场去玩。
They have some nice decoration that mimic the old starthcona street.
这个市场的装饰很有特色,有点仿照之前的老街建筑。
You can find a lot of staff from the war, guns, metals (even from Fascism) and knifes etc.
这里可以看到很多战争留下的东西,武器(枪,刀,手雷)还有各种奖章,连法西斯的都有。。。。
Also, a lot of books, there is one magazine that is older than me and have Chairman Mao.
还有许多的旧书,这里有一个比我年纪还大的杂志,里面竟然有毛主席,和对中国的评论。
Tony was playing with the stairs and trying to put the doll to sleep.
刀刀在爬楼梯和哄娃娃睡觉。
I was surprised that some one was trying to cell the old pop bottles.
竟然有人在卖饮料瓶,你敢信。
My father told me this staff come from a special time in China.
据我爸说,这是文化大革命时期,中国的瓷器。
Plate from England. 英国制造的瓷盘。
Sliver from England, and it was not that expensive, 125 CAD for the whole set.
英国的银器,并不贵,一套125加元。
两个有点吓人的娃娃。Two little creepy dolls.
A pretty heavy Chinese old calculator (abacus). 中国的算盘,挺沉的。
A famous lady, I am sure all of you knows her.
一个著名明星的画像,大家都应该认识吧。
Tony was happy. 刀刀也很开心。
Come and I will beat you. 这张图片叫 看我不捶你。。。。
Lying on the floor and do not want to leave. 最后一张叫,我不走不走。。。。
This post is originally published on Steemit, by @shenchensucc .
本文原创于Steemit,by @shenchensucc ,转载请注明。