One night in January, after dinner at Chinatown, I walked towards to main road to take pictures of the Chinese New Year decorations.
一月的一个晚上,在牛车水吃过晚饭后,我走到大马路拍农历新年的装饰品。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
They looked different when they are lighted up at night.
晚上点亮后,它们看起来不一样。
There were lazy tigers…
有懒惰的老虎。。。
… and there were jumping tigers.
。。。还有跳跃的老虎。
I like those jumping ones.
我喜欢那些跳跃的。
So I zoomed in on them.
所以我拉近拍了它们。
I continued to wallk, until I was opposite the Yue Hwa Building close to the main decoration.
我继续往前走,直到靠近主装修的裕华楼对面。
I passed by a Lucky building and looked up to see the moon. Then pan to the right passed the tigers, I saw the God of Wealth in the Yue Hwa Building.
我路过一座幸运楼,抬头看见月亮。然后向右瞄了老虎一下并看到在裕华楼上有财神爷。
I had to cross to Chinatown Point to take the photo of the main tiger decoration.
我过马路到唐城坊去拍摄主要老虎装饰。
I crossed the road to People's Park Centre so I could take photo from another angle.
再过马路到珍珠大厦拍另一个角。
One last photos of the tiger family before I go and take a bus home.
在我坐公共汽车回家之前,最后一张老虎一家的照片。
The main street had decorations above the road.
主要街道的路上也挂了装饰。
As I walked towards the bus stop, I saw the jumping tigers from the other side.
当我走向公车站时,我看到了对面跳跃的老虎。
So I zoomed in on them again.
所以我再次拉近拍一张。
Then I had to make sure I don't miss the bus.
然后我必须确保我不会错过公车来到。
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108