Left home early and wanted to get off the train at Marina Bay station and walk there but I went looking for an exit which was closed.
提早离开家,本想在滨海湾站从地铁站走过去,但我去寻找的出口没开。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: <a
href="https://musopen.org/"
target="_blank">https://musopen.org/
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
The next nearer exit brought me outside where I was stuck.
下一个附近的出口将我带到了我被困的地方。
In the end, I turned back and took another train to Bayfront MRT station.
最后,我回头乘坐另一趟地铁前往海湾舫地铁站。
Into Marina Bay Sands, it was quiet early in th emorning.
走进滨海湾金沙,一大早看起来是很静。
I like to go out to the bay to snap some photos.
我喜欢到海湾去拍一些照片。
However, the board walk area was closed for some event setup.
然而,木板步道区域因某些活动设置而关闭。
So, I went further down to take a picture from left to right. Starting with this one with the Apple store.
于是,我往下走,从左到右拍了一张照片。 从苹果商店开始吧。
Then in front of me.
然后在我面前。
And further to the right.
再往右看。
Before going back in, I saw there were more setting up in progress.
在回去之前,我看到还有更多的设置正在进行中。
In to the mall.
进了商场。
Headed to the convention centre upstairs on the 3rd floor
前往三楼的会议中心
I thought the convention centre was bit quiet…
本来觉得会议中心有点安静。。。
… until I reach the registration area but they were still not ready.
。。。直到我到达登记区,但他们还没有准备好。
After registration, went to check the room. Not many seats setup.
登记完毕后,就去查看房间。 座位不多。
It was a AI conference but we have access to two other conference for Blockchain and CX. I looked around but the Blockchain one wasn't that interesting.
这是一次人工智能会议,但我们可以参加另外两个关于区块链和 CX 的会议。 我到处看看,但区块链并不是那么有趣。
I saw this booth and wanted to find out more but the ladies there don't seem interested in talking.
我看到这个摊位并想多了解一点,但那里的女士似乎没有兴趣交谈。
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108