When I was at Urangan, Hervey Bay, I took a walk in the morning from my hotel. It was one of the best walks I’ve ever been on.
我在赫維海灣的尤兰根區時,早上從旅館出來散散步。結果發覺這裡散步實在太棒了。
To the right of this footpath is the sea. You can walk along the path in the shade under the tree and still admire the water.
步道的右邊是海。可以在樹蔭底下邊散步邊看海,不用曬太陽。
You can take a seat and admire the sea view whenever you like. 走累了還可以坐下來看海。
This is a special tree right next to the water. 海邊的樹很特別。
You don’t see many people around here. 好不容易看到另一個人在遛狗
Some shops and houses opposite the sea. 海邊的店跟房子。
Free gym equipment. 還有健身器材。
Doing chinups next to the water. 海邊拉單槓。
Free gym right next to the beach. 免費健身。
After you get tired of walking on the footpath, try walking on the sand. 走步道走膩了還可以走沙灘。
Another pier. 另一個小码头。
Back to my hotel with the beautiful swimming pool. Would you like to come here for a walk as well?
回到了有漂亮游泳池的旅館。你也想來這邊散步嗎?
This article has been added onto @steemitworldmap.
!steemitworldmap -25.2809077 lat 152.8951446 long Urangan d3scr
這篇文章已加入 @steemitworldmap.