After having dinner at Curry Times, my wife and I continued to take walk at Changi Airport Terminal 3. The basement where many restaurants were located were still quite crowded.
在Curry Times吃晚餐后,我和太太继续在樟宜机场第3搭客厅走。许多餐馆都位于地下层而那时还相当多人。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Swensen's is still going to open a new restaurant here.
Swensen's 还准备开新餐馆。
We went into the supermarket to get a loaf of bread.
我们走进超市买块面包。
The minions were "delivering" KitKat. Haha.
小黄人开车送奇巧来了。哈哈。
In case you decided to buy an empty luggage to bring your shopping from your trip bag, this is where you go.
如果你决定买一个空行李箱去带旅行购买回来的东西,这就你要去找的地方。
I told my wife I wanted to go to the departure hall. This is the first time I see the display with empty screens.
我告诉太太我想去出境厅。这是我第一次看到显示空的屏幕。
Walked towards the departure gate entrance.
走向离境大厅入口。
The check-in counters were empty.
在值机柜台都是空的。
I continued to go towards the departure hall entrance.
我继续去实现的离境大厅入口。
This was what I came to see. Of course many people where taking photos.
这正是我要去看的。当然很多人在那里拍照。
It wasn't easy to get this shot without human heads.
要拍到这张没有人头的也不容易。
This whole thing is a work of art even in black and white.
整体看起来真是艺术即使弄成黑白。
Look at the fallen snow man below.
看着倒下的雪人。
Brontosaurus was eating a wreath.
雷龙吃了花圈。
Was this dinosaur smiling?
这恐龙在微笑吗?
Look at what is at the bottom.
看看什么是在底部。
A closer look for you.
让你仔细看看。
Let's go to the other side and take some more pictures, woman.
女人,我们去另一边拍啦。
Hatching in progress.
小恐龙孵出了。
👀 📷 👆 😎 👀 📷 👆
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108