Introduction | 简介
A week before the Lunar New Year and all the spring cleaning was done. There are still shopping to be done and still had a few days. So, my wife and I decided to go on a day trip to Johore Bahru (Malaysia) - for some shopping and food.
This post is part 3, the final part.
Previous parts are here:
🚶📷Go with me to pre-New Year mall hopping in Johor Bahru🏮
🚶📷Go with me to pre-New Year mall hopping in Johor Bahru-2🏮
农历新年前一个星期,大扫除做完了。还有些东西要买来过年。还有几天时间。 所以,我的太太花了一整天去了新山(马来西亚) - 看能买些什么和吃吃喝喝。 这帖子是第3部。也是最后。
之前,有关的帖在这里:
🚶📷跟我去新山看年货逛商场🏮
🚶📷|跟我去新山看年货逛商场-2🏮
Continuing City Square | 继续在City Square
Lavender is rather famous chain in Malaysia dealing in cakes and pastries.
Lavender (薰衣草)是在马来西亚相当出名的蛋糕和糕点店。
Bought a box of kueh lapis which is a kind of layered cake. It is quite good and relatively cheaper than Singapore.
买了一盒Kueh Lapis(千层糕)。这是一种分层的蛋糕。 这是相当不错,比新加坡便宜。
Check out the selection of bread, buns and pastries.
看看他们的面包和糕点真多。
It was a weekday afternoon and the queue was quite long.
平日下午也有人排长龙。
After some shopping, we went up to the 6th floor and had ginger tea at the food court.
购物后,我们去了6楼,在食阁喝了杯姜茶。
There were some outdoor seating area but it was raining.
有室外作为但那时在下雨。购物后,我们去了6楼,在美食广场吃了生姜茶。
There was not many people in the large food court.
食阁挺大间但不是很多人。
After the break, continued with the shopping and saw Iron Man.
喝过茶,继续逛还钢铁侠。
The toy store has many different Iron Man figures.
玩具店有很多样的钢铁侠。
You cannot miss the Hulk when you passed by this store.
当你经过这家商店,你不能错过绿巨人。
Huge figures on display nearby.
还有别的大模型在附近摆设。
Coming to the evening, we decided to have an early dinner before returning to Singapore. We chose this restaurant, Canton-i. Take a look outside and inside.
快到傍晚,决定提早吃晚餐。选择了这餐厅。香港粥面家。看看外面和里面。
I had this herbal tea drink with sea coconut.
喝一杯罗汉果海底椰茶。
Since I was not very hungry, I had a century egg porridge with pork.
也不是很饿,所以点了碗皮蛋瘦肉粥。
Something to do before consumption.
先做点功夫才吃。
Enjoy the porridge.
吃粥把。
We just had one more plate of dim sum. This one is kind of dumpling with bean curd skin on the outside.
只加了一碟点心。是腐皮卷。
After dinner as we left, there was a lion dance going round the mall.
晚餐后,出外时看到舞狮。
It came to bow in front of me but this is the best shot I could get.
在我面前拜了两下但没法拍得张好的照片。。
The decoration hanging from the top is quite nice.
挂在天花板的装饰也很美。
At the first floor, we had a closer look at the stage.
到楼下,看清楚台上的装饰。
At the new year market, there were more people but still not very crowded.
在年货市场已经多点人但也不是很多。
Time to go back. The last lanterns I see on the way to the bridge to go to the Malaysian immigration.
是时间回去了。向往马来西亚移民的天桥之前看到的最后灯笼。
- 🚶📷Go with me to pre-New Year mall hopping in Johor Bahru-2 |跟我去新山看年货逛商场-2🏮
- 🚶📷Go with me to pre-New Year mall hopping in Johor Bahru - 跟我去新山看年货逛商场🏮
- 🌷Flowers for a good week ahead - 好花让你好一周 (20170205) (ORIGINAL)
- 📷💵Show you the colours of my money | 看看我的钞票的颜色🏮
- 🍜🏮The second reunion dinner before Lunar New Year | 第二个团年饭🏮🍜
- 📷🏗️Construction photos - New State Court👨⚖️ | 拍摄工地-新国家法院大厦
-
[News] For Rent: ❤️️🚶Boyfriend for Chinese New Year - 租个男友过新年 🏮
- 🍜🏮A balance vegetarian dinner | 平衡的素菜晚餐🏮🍜
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108